Find your happy.

Family, OKC Thunder, tattoos, penguins, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, DC/Marvel comics, TV shows, music, road trips, Food Network, candles, neighbors that don't stomp everywhere they walk, puppies, perfume, singing, things and people that make me laugh, being comfortable, blankets, chocolate, taking pictures, comfy beds, fluffy pillows, beanies, sunflower seeds...these are things that make me happy.

Recently I've found a form of happiness I didn't know or ever think could or would exist. Some people say they saw it coming and others didn't quite feel the same way. Here's the thing...be happy. Be happy with who you are, who you're with, the decisions that you make, the decisions you're going to make, and don't try to bring others down. I like being happy and I like being around people that make me happy. I like being around people that make me forget that I had a bad day. I like being around people that like the same things I like. I like being around people that make me want to be a better person. I like being around people who help me grow into being a better person and encourage me. I like people who will be adventurous with me and try new things.


I've found happy. It wasn't where I thought it would be. Sometimes you wanna punch it in the face. Sometimes it drives you nuts (or a lot of times). Sometimes you have to give it time and just let it be. God has perfect timing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticks and Stones

I want to like you, but it's not that easy.

Who Are You?